We aim to recycle as many toys and goods donated or exchanged with us as possible. All of the items are:
- Checked for faults & marks as only the best quality items are resold
- Every toy is thoroughly cleaned by hand with anti-bacterial cleaners
- Worn batteries are replaced with new ones
- Electrical items are PAT tested for safety
- Puzzles are counted so all the pieces are intact
- Sets are made up so your child has a complete play experience
- Clothes are in excellent condition and ready to wear
- All clothing on hangers in age order making browsing quicker and easier
- The vast majority of soft toys are machine or hand washed by TEDS so they can be loved and cuddled by your little ones immediately!
- PLEASE REMEMBER WE ARE ONLY HUMAN SO IF WE HAVE MISCOUNTED A PUZZLE OR A SET IS SOMEHOW INCOMPLETE, THEN PLEASE LET US KNOW AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK OR SWAP FOR ANOTHER ITEM!
REMEMBER WE CAN ONLY SELL WHAT IS DONATED TO US - SO KEEP DONATING AND EXCHANGING YOU ITEMS AND KEEP VISITING -
YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL APPEAR IN THE SHOP!
If you are able to support us by having our flyers and business cards, then please let us know and display them in as many places as possible! Perhaps you are able to promote TEDS in your local schools, playgroups, community halls, parent toddler groups, breast feeding and ante-natal groups, in your local businesses and so on. If you require any other promotional materials or print outs then please contact us and we can bring or post some to you! We appreciate your time in doing this and you can be sure that you will help us enormously.
TEDS are more then happy to reciprocate with helping to publicise your organisation if you offer a service to children and parents in the
Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire areas.
Call: 01425 474302