We have many beneficiaries that benefit from your donations,
facilitated through our premises, staff and volunteers
who process and clean the donated/exchanged goods.
TEDS has working partnerships with NAOMI HOUSE CHILDRENS' HOSPICE based in Hampshire and JULIAS HOUSE CHILDRENS' HOSPICE based in Dorset, who care for children with life limiting illnesses. We offer them our excess goods which they can resell in their shops based in Boscombe, WInton, Ferndown, Creekmoor, New Milton amongst others, enabling them to raise vital funds for their valued work for the children and also their families and siblings. (Currently they are not collecting any more donations from us as their warehouses are full, so please, shop with them for some great bargains across the board and help support these amazing causes)!
Your unwanted items have also allowed TEDS to donate to the following causes:
* Monetary donations from fidget spinner sales to Poulner and Ringwood Junior Schools
* Educational and fun games to the Casaurina House orphanage in Kenya
* Puzzles and games to an Antiguan Pre-school
* Football kit & trainers to children in Africa through local school leavers volunteering program
* Clothes and shoes to the Nanyuki Childrens Charitable Trust, for street kids in Kenya
* Clothing and babywear to Myra's Wells African Project, a locally based charity
* Clothing, toys, prams, pushchairs, moses baskets, bedding, bikes and more to a children's camp in Latvia through local charity
* Toys and games to NCT for a playgroup at Fleetsbridge TESCO store
* A variety of games and toys for NCT Bumps and Babies sessions locally
* Raffle prizes and teddies for the Ringwood preschools, infants and junior schools Spring/Summer/Christmas Fairs and Teddy Bears Picnics!
* Toys and teds to Salisbury Portage to help children with learning difficulties
* Clothes to SPRING for their local sales
* Soft toys to Youth Cancer Trust - Wessex
* Puppets for Messy Play at Hyde Church
* Toys, dressing-up, books and other assorted items to Ringwood Parish Church
This is in addition to the free items that we continue to give to various childrens workers, children's centres, womans refuges and child/baby groups, along with discounted items offered to all local schools, nurseries and play groups that register with us.
Charities and Charitable Causes:
WE ARE LOOKING TO FIND A NEW BENEFICIARY THAT IS ABLE TO TAKE ALL OF OUR EXCESS PUSHCHAIRS, CAR SEATS, CLOTHING & MORE
(SOME ITEMS WILL NEED MENDING/CLEANING/REPAIRING
PRIOR TO USE AND PICK-UPS MUST BE WEEKLY/FORTNIGHTLY)
PLEASE CONTACT DANA DIRECTLY TO DISCUSS YOUR CHARITIES NEEDS
Please apply online if you wish to be a beneficiary. Go to our CONTACT US page and leave details of your group, organisation or personal circumstances and we will discuss these with you as soon as possible. Call Dana Elsworth on 01425 474302 (daytime) or send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org